Serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping.
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pepperoni slices
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 package Fleischmann's® Simply Homemade® No Knead Bread Mix, any flavor
- 2/3 cup warm water (105˚ to 115˚F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Combine pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni and bell pepper in a medium bowl; set aside.
Combine warm water with the yeast and sugar packets in a large mixing bowl. Let sit for 3 minutes. Stir in olive oil and bread mix. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and roll into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle, using a rolling pin. Place filling on top and spread to within 1-inch of edges. Roll the dough from the long side and pinch the edges to seal. Carefully place log, seam side down, on a greased baking sheet and score the top 3 times (1/4-inch deep) with a sharp knife to create steam vents. Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place for 25 minutes.
Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until golden. Let Stromboli rest for 5 minutes before serving.