This delicious BBQ dish can be enjoyed year-round!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 Fleischmann's® Simply Homemade® No Knead Bread Mix, any flavor
Cut chicken into 3/4-inch cubes. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through. Combine chicken, BBQ sauce, onion and 2 tablespoons cilantro; mix well.
Evenly spread chicken mixture in the bottom of a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top with 1 cup cheese. Mix together bread mix according to instructions on the box, but do not let rise. Flour hands well; stretch and place dough over the top of chicken mixture.
Place in COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 25 minutes. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese and 2 tablespoons cilantro and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.