Use this versatile recipe for breakfast, dessert, or a snack.
- 1 package Fleischmann's® Simply Homemade® Country White No Knead Bread Mix
- 2 cans (20 to 21 ounces each) apple pie filling
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter OR margarine, softened
Prepare bread mix according to package directions. Spread dough into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan and let rise 25 minutes. Top with apple pie filling. Mix together brown sugar, oats, flour, pecans, cinnamon and butter. Sprinkle over pie filling.
Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until top is well browned. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.